Sunday, September 30, 2012

B1A4 & A-Pink in Malaysia

29th of September is such a great yet exhausted night for me and my cousin and this is all bcuz both kpop mania hv juz met their beloved kpop artists at 'the one' concert held at plaza law yat boulevard strip XD this is our first time to see those artists from such a close distance!! i can even tell u whether their faces got pimples or not!! but ofcuz, needless to say most of them hv perfect and flawless skin~~~
 
 

Seven Springs of A-Pink:


they are so lovely ><


dorky hayoung and bomi lol





now its time for my cousin's favourite boyband.........

Lets Fly, B1A4!!! :

spotted they rehearsing for their performance for tat night, we r so lucky!!!

baro waving to the crowd

i think he spotted my camera!!! erm....am i thinking too much XD


maknae gongchan's unique fans service lol



Two happy guls, and i think this girl bside me going to hv endless sweet dreams afterwards XD
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment