Thursday, May 19, 2011

We ♥ Beef Noodle

We luv juicy beef, we really do. Willing to try any beefy stuffs although i may have bear the risk of gaining one more inch on my tummy XD Had a pleasant lunch at Restaurant Tangkak beef noodle which located at Jalan Imbi. This beef noodle is not my cup of tea cuz the soup tastes quite plain and lack of beefy-ness for me, my dad enjoy it though.


Most of us ordered tis tenderloin with ramen
For those who not dare to or do not like to eat beef like my mum, they do offer u some 'beef-free' dishes such as this nothing-to-shout-about curry chicken rice XD
Lovely beef balls
simple but flavorful toasted kaya-butter bun






Check tis out:

Restoran Tangkak Beef Noodles
No. 133, Ground Floor
Jalan Imbi
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 017-336 8805

No comments:

Post a Comment